Tuesday 14th July at 12pm
Join us on Tuesday 14th July at 12pm for a live panel discussion on Twitter, where we will be asking a group of BIM4M2 members about their BIM journey, and how they decided whether BIM was right for them.
- Tim Clark, Wienerberger
- Steve Thompson, Tata Steel
- Matt Crunden, Legrand
We will be asking the panel the following:
- How did you decide whether adopting BIM was the right decision?
- What costs need to be considered when adopting BIM?
- How have you calculated the return on your investment?
- How did you approach BIM with your senior management team?
- What advice would you give to other manufacturers considering BIM?
Send in your own questions for the panel!
We would like to encourage product manufacturers to send in questions for the panel ahead of the chat, either by tweeting your questions using the hashtag #BIM4M2chat, adding a comment to our LinkedIn Group or emailing them directly to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Join @BIM4M2 on Tuesday 14th July – follow #BIM4M2chat
To follow the panel discussion on Tuesday 14th July, simply follow #BIM4M2chat on Twitter, and feel free to join in with the discussion using the hashtag.
We look forward to you joining us @BIM4M2 on Tuesday 14th July at 12pm!